14.6.08

Harry Potter Puppet Pals

I have read the first 2 or 3 Harry Potter books way back when and I did enjoy them. I just haven't felt like reading the rest. Maybe it's because I wont let my kids read them.

Anyway... If you like Harry Potter at all, or even if you don't you have to see this youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

A few students in the following video are in my class and performed the following at our Prom assembly. I though it was great and learned that they were performing a popular youtube video. I went home and watched the link I put above, and then found my students were now on there as well.

Check that out here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnVWj8P9jvs

I hope you enjoyed them.

3 comments:

Dee said...

These are very silly videos. I liked both of them. Kameron has the whole series of books. He earned them one book at a time over the last two years, and he received one for his birthday last year from Sue and girls. Our goal for the summer is to read Harry Potter every day.(Trying to increase reading time from 20 minutes to 30 for Kam)We each read every other page. At first I didn't like the movies but I don't mind them now. Reme has loved Harry Potter since the first book. I've always thought it was sweet that Reme read to Whitney whenever a new book would come out. So Kam and I are doing our own version of that. His teacher said he is still below grade standard. I am going to read as much as I can with him this summer.

The Best Years said...

Very funny video's! The girls and I just finished watching both and enjoyed them immensely! The girls have been job hunting, Reme has a very part time at Gymboree but nothing for Whit yet. If you hear of anything let us know. They are off to their friends house right now and are sharing the Youtube video of Harry Potter. Take care, Love, Aunt Sue

eboss said...

I like watching the students perform live the best. See ya in Seaside!!